Mystery Loops NFTs Public Mint on Dec 19th
The market may have found a bottom given no negative news came out of the FOMC meeting this week. A Christmas rally could be on the cards – at the time of writing Ethereum has reclaimed $4,000.
Mystery Loops Club
Mystery Loops was founded by a team of fullstack developers and crypto investors with years of experience, having been active since the early years of Bitcoin.
Founder @loopooYT is well-known Twitch streamer with 270k Twitter followers, and developer @_Tospik has been a part of crypto Twitter since 2013. So unlike some NFT projects, the team is public and transparent.
Mystery Loops NFTs
Powered by Solana, the Mystery Loops NFT collection includes 5,000 unique NFTs, hosted on Arweave.
Each NFT is hand-drawn with 111 randomly generated attributes based on 868,296,000 combinations – buying a Mystery Loop NFT means full ownership and commercial usage rights of a one-of-a-kind artwork.
Being an owner of Mystery Loop NFT gives the right to become a member of the Mystery Loops Club, with such benefits as:
- Mystery giveaways – each month NFT owners will be entered into a prize draw to win a share of a €20,000, with more entry tickets for higher rank members
- Mystery refunds – randomly chosen winners will be refunded 100% of the price of their NFTs, so their investment becomes risk-free
- Mystery leaderboard – level up in rank collecting EXP points and compete against other NFT holders to become Mystery King and win additional prizes
- Access to the VIP Telegram group to network with the team and other investors
- Other fun quests, events and rewards for collecting one of each type of NFT
Public Mint December 19th
The public mint of the first Mystery Loops NFTs will happen on the Solana blockchain, on Sunday 19th December 2021, at 7PM UTC (20:00 CET).
A countdown timer is currently ticking down on the Mystery Loops website homepage. Future holders will be able to connect their wallet using details that will be displayed at the top of the site once the clock runs out – on a first come, first served basis.
The mint price will be 1.5 SOL. For those unable to mint a Mystery Loops NFT on launch day, there will be a chance to purchase one on their partner marketplace Solarnart.io.
The roadmap, FAQ and links to the teams’ official social media profiles could be found at MysteryLoops.club.
SOURCE Mystery Loops